Sunday, April 2, 2017

Owning our Gifts

Owning Our Gifts


Sometimes I forget to stop and look where I'm going. 

Does that ever happen to you? 

I'm not talking about when I'm walking or driving, but the bigger picture of my life. Sometimes I get so caught up in the flow of the day (or week, or year) and my habits that I forget to stop and think about whether I'm still headed in a direction that resonates with me. 



Well, a few months ago I looked up for the first time in a while and realized I was on the wrong path.

I was living a life of pain and shame and blame and all kinds of other icky stuff that wasn't the real me and wasn't who I wanted to be.

It was time to change tracks.

It was time for me to really own my gift of listening. Yes, I already had on some level but there is a new level that I'm ready to reach for - sharing it without fear of rejection. Until recently I've been pretty quiet about my ability to see, hear and feel your soul's vibration. My ability to listen as your inner lantern tries to guide you. Help you hear it above the din of modern living. Support you as your follow your inner compass and find your own way home.

I'n the last few months, I have been sharing more about my abilities and helping a whole new crowd of people - people I previously assumed would reject what I have to offer (and me in the process) - to achieve a more enlightened way of living. And, even better, it is encouraging others to share and own their "woo woo" a little bit more too. By sharing my story a little bit more freely, I've found so many other healers, readers, and seekers who are also hiding from the possibility of public scrutiny.

But I am here today to say it is time. People are ready. People need us to light the way.

The universe is ready for all of us to own our gifts - whether they are "woo woo" or not.

You gift may be contagious enthusiasm or holding space for someone grieving. Spreading laughter. Teaching nontraditional learners. Giving heart-felt hugs. Building, painting, or gardening. The list is endless.

Where do you shine without effort?

What gifts, skills and talents were you born with that doesn't come quite so easily to those around you?

What more can you do to share that gift with others? You are here to share it and people are in your midst waiting to receive it. Go out and help they heal in a way only you can.



Thank you for being here.

Sincere love,

Beth


To learn more, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment